The Student Room Group

Islamic State leader repeatedly raped 26 year old American Aid Worker, Kayla Mueller

ISIL leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi rapes ISIL's captive sex slaves. This man is a preacher held in highest esteem by his followers who join him. Go figure!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11804552/Islamic-State-leader-raped-American-hostage-Kayla-Mueller-US-officials-say.html
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LiesLiesLies
I don't get what people like her hope to achieve by going over there.

This is what Zionists think of her by the way...

images.jpg

If true, they're almost as bad as the IS guys...
Reply 2
Original post by The_Internet
If true, they're almost as bad as the IS guys...

I don't think saying someone does not deserve tears is anywhere near bad as kidnapping and raping someone.
Original post by LiesLiesLies
I don't get what people like her hope to achieve by going over there.

This is what Zionists think of her by the way...

images.jpg

Is there a source for that? I'd like to know exactly where that came from.
I agree with the "get out and stay out" message, it's the only way war will end
This is the risk that aid workers face when they go over there, and they know it. The western governments probably make some attempt to retrieve them, and to do so alive, but the odds aren't in their favour. Those who are released by groups like ISIS alive and well have basically won the lottery. As much as I think ordinary citizens over there need to be helped, being a Western aid worker and going over there is just asking for trouble. You may has well just hang a target around your neck from the get-go,
Ground troops need to be sent to destroy ISIS. This won't get sorted out by itself, and that social worker knew that. Rip you poor person trying to make a difference.
Reply 7
Original post by Catholic_
Crazy how Aarab Muslims can blow up, kill, tortutre and attack people of other races, faiths and cultures yet they have never ever been called racist, they have just been called 'extremists' or 'a minority'. Western media for you.

ISIS are a lot of things but I don't think they are particularly racist, people of many different races fight for them.
Disgusting...making us Muslims look bad.
Original post by lucaf
ISIS are a lot of things but I don't think they are particularly racist, people of many different races fight for them.

Lol, can you hear yourself. If ISIS were a bunch of white dudes running around the globe killing people in the name of Christianity the whole world would call them racist.

Whenever someone attacks a Muslim it's 'islamophobia' or 'racism' 'hate crime' yet when Muslims kill non-Muslims they're called nothing the like.

People like yourself are the real issue, not crazed Muslims.
Reply 10
Lol, can you hear yourself. If ISIS were a bunch of white dudes running around the globe killing people in the name of Christianity the whole world would call them racist.

Whenever someone attacks a Muslim it's 'islamophobia' or 'racism' 'hate crime' yet when Muslims kill non-Muslims they're called nothing the like.

People like yourself are the real issue, not crazed Muslims.

What is the point of replying to my post if you are going to ignore my main point? I said they are not racist because they have members from different races. If it were a bunch of Arabs going around killing white people you would have a point, but they are not. It is a group comprised mostly of Arabs but with members from other races, who are going around killing primarily Arabs and the occasional western hostage. That is not racism.
Original post by lucaf
What is the point of replying to my post if you are going to ignore my main point? I said they are not racist because they have members from different races. If it were a bunch of Arabs going around killing white people you would have a point, but they are not. It is a group comprised mostly of Arabs but with members from other races, who are going around killing primarily Arabs and the occasional western hostage. That is not racism.

Absolute bull****. The EDL and UKIP have members of different races yet are called racist on a daily basis. I don't even think you deserve an opinion. Oh no, of course not. They just hate on the entire Western World and America entirely, planting attacks and bombs to kill Westerners, even on beaches.

Oh yeah, all those White, Oriential, Black ISIS members hey 0.1%.
(edited 8 years ago)
Crazy how Aarab Muslims can blow up, kill, tortutre and attack people of other races, faiths and cultures yet they have never ever been called racist, they have just been called 'extremists' or 'a minority'. Western media for you.

Most murders and rapes carried out by ISIS are done on Arabs... and a lot of ISIS members are not Arab.
Original post by HassanD
Most murders and rapes carried out by ISIS are done on Arabs... and a lot of ISIS members are not Arab.

Non-Muslim Arabs.

If Christians deliberately attack Muslims it would be called a hate crime or Islamophobia.
Original post by (っ◕‿◕)っ♥
So she was one of those free Palestine social justice warriors, then ended up being raped and killed by Muslims. A lesson all White's could learn is to stay out of these countries and keep them out of our countries.

There is an Islamic rape wave in Europe and you aren't safe anymore in your own country.

how can such a vitriolic post come from someone with such a cute name??
Reply 15
Absolute bull****. The EDL and UKIP have members of different races yet are called racist on a daily basis. I don't even think you deserve an opinion.

They are killing people because they hate their ideologies and cultures, not because of their races. They haven't set out to kill white people, they are not proclaiming Arabs to be superior to other races. You saying they are racist is just making that a meaningless criticism.

Seriously, what is your problem? I am not defending ISIS; they are intolerant, sexist, homophobic, slave raping cretins who are killing people for the most moronic of ideologies. But by any sensible definition of the word they aren't racist.
Reply 16
[QUOTE="Marco1;58531777"]ISIL leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi rapes ISIL's captive sex slaves. This man is a preacher held in highest esteem by his followers who join him. Go figure!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11804552/Islamic-State-leader-raped-American-hostage-Kayla-Mueller-US-officials-say.html[/QUOTE]

This makes me so sad
Original post by + polarity -
how can such a vitriolic post come from someone with such a cute name??

That's exactly what I was thinking!
Non-Muslim Arabs.

If Christians deliberately attack Muslims it would be called a hate crime or Islamophobia.

No Muslims Arabs, I already lost a family member to them in Syria. You need to have family down there to actually know what going on. Yes well we call this murder and genocide done by the filth of this world, everyone is condemning them, so I don't understand your point... we can call it christianophobia if you want?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 19
Non-Muslim Arabs.

Actually no, vast majority is on Muslims, although they are obviously targeting non-muslims specifically too. And those are very much called hate crimes, so I don't get what you are complaining about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending