The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Constantine College

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Niamhtait1
Yey:smile: no I haven't I wasn't sure what to do! Yeah it's Niamhy tait. Do You?

Me neither I don't know which to buy or anything! Yeah I think I found you😊
University of York
York
Original post by evie_cb
I'm studying Film and Television Production, too! I'm so glad I found this thread, I'm wondering what tickets to buy for fresher's week as I'm also not a drinker or much of a partier, but I also don't want to feel like I'm missing out on anything

I know how you feel. I've got the college and formal ticket as well know. I thought i'd get a costume for the first night and see if i enjoy clubbjng enough to do it again and buy a costume since i've never been before.
Hey, I've seen that they've announced all the freshers themes already, but because I don't have Facebook I can't access the page. Does anyone know what they are? :smile:
Original post by SarahLund
Hey, I've seen that they've announced all the freshers themes already, but because I don't have Facebook I can't access the page. Does anyone know what they are? :smile:

Monday: Disney

Tuesday: Harry Potter

Wednesday: Sport

Thursday: Las Vegas

Friday: Pyjama
Original post by YeovilTownFan

Awesome, thanks :biggrin:
Original post by YeovilTownFan

Do you know what the events/activities will be?
Hey guys, is anyone going to get a student mentor? I'm not sure whether to get one or not
Out of constantine, langwith and goodricke, which is the most fun/party/social collage?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending