The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Lakeside 2015 Accommodation

Whats up guys, i couldn't find any threads dedicated to Lakeside accommodation so thought id make one.

Ill be in Block A, Floor 7, Room 1. :smile:
Ill be in 'Lakeside Lower Blk K Rm 3'.. Not sure if that means im on the ground floor or something else!
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by optimusus
Im in lakeside too N blk n:2 .. Im already there so if u have any question feel free to ask..

Do you know how many floors there are in block K? I dont have a floor number so im a little confused lol. it just says lower block..
Reply 3
2 floors for each i mean 2 floors for upper 2s for lower...
I have yet to hear about my accomodation or freshers week , when are we supposed to find out when we are moving in and stuff?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous263
I have yet to hear about my accomodation or freshers week , when are we supposed to find out when we are moving in and stuff?

You should hear about your accommodation very soon, if not i would definitely contact them.

Regarding moving in, the date that we are able to move in is Saturday the 19th of September and the following week will be freshers. If you are an international student, you move in a week before.

http://www.aston.ac.uk/new-student/welcome-2015/
Original post by Kash24411
You should hear about your accommodation very soon, if not i would definitely contact them.

Regarding moving in, the date that we are able to move in is Saturday the 19th of September and the following week will be freshers. If you are an international student, you move in a week before.

Cool, thanks. Have you got your freshers week timetable yet?
Reply 7
Cool, thanks. Have you got your freshers week timetable yet?

Nope, i think we will get them like a couple weeks before we move in.

On my offer it says that the occupancy starts on the 12th?
Reply 9
Original post by Ajaay
On my offer it says that the occupancy starts on the 12th?

Are you an international or EU student?
Are you an international or EU student?

Nope im a home student. Im doing my Masters so im not sure if thats the reason why?
Reply 11
Original post by Ajaay
Nope im a home student. Im doing my Masters so im not sure if thats the reason why?

Yeah that's probably the reason.
mine doesn't say what floor i'm on, just the block and room number haha. Does that mean i'm on the first floor or something?
mine doesn't say what floor i'm on, just the block and room number haha. Does that mean i'm on the first floor or something?

Neither does mine, mine just says lower block K :P. I think it says above theres 2 floors for upper and 2 for lower :smile:!.
Reply 14
I'm also in block A but I'm on floor 8

Quick Reply

Latest