The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Any first years here accepted to The Junxion?

As the title says is there anyone else who got allocated The Junxion for this year of uni?
Reply 1
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Me :smile: just waiting on my allocated room number, also the website is having some trouble submitting the forms so I had to phone up and tell her my details over the phone.

What course are you studying?
Reply 3
Original post by Kathryn_Ashleigh
Me :smile: just waiting on my allocated room number, also the website is having some trouble submitting the forms so I had to phone up and tell her my details over the phone.

What course are you studying?

Yeah i had to send mine on my ipod because it didnt work on my laptop! Im doing biology, you?
Original post by 97JoshC
Yeah i had to send mine on my ipod because it didnt work on my laptop! Im doing biology, you?

I phoned them today and they didn't even know it wasn't working hah! Events management :smile:
Reply 5
I phoned them today and they didn't even know it wasn't working hah! Events management :smile:

Oh dear haha! Sounds like a pretty fun degree :smile:

Just got my room stuff, block 2 apartment 221 room 5.
I got the pavillions
Original post by 97JoshC
Oh dear haha! Sounds like a pretty fun degree :smile:

Just got my room stuff, block 2 apartment 221 room 5.

I'm so excited I can't wait haha! Want to hopefully go into fundraisers and charity work :biggrin:

I'm still waiting on the email from them with the bank details so I can send off my deposit :/ I'll have to let you know when I finally get my apartment number- never know we could be neighbours haha!
Reply 8
I'm so excited I can't wait haha! Want to hopefully go into fundraisers and charity work :biggrin:

I'm still waiting on the email from them with the bank details so I can send off my deposit :/ I'll have to let you know when I finally get my apartment number- never know we could be neighbours haha!

Theres a big junxion facebook group which is good for finding flatmates! Found mine and im so happy with them, theyre all really chill pepple!
Original post by 97JoshC
Theres a big junxion facebook group which is good for finding flatmates! Found mine and im so happy with them, theyre all really chill pepple!

Yeah I joined it a few days ago. Oh lucky! Tbh all the new people there, is really the only thing I'm slightly nervous about, everything else I can't wait for!
I got into junxion, pretty sure I'm in flat 6😁 moving in on the 5th, hella early though

Quick Reply

Latest