The Student Room Group

Re-sots

Is anyone doing re-sits? Really need some advice 😭
Year 1. I am doing criminology and criminal justice. I am stressed, worried and nervous. I have a question x
Reply 2
Original post by Staceluvschocat
Year 1. I am doing criminology and criminal justice. I am stressed, worried and nervous. I have a question x

You may get more replies if you're able to tell us what your question is?
Original post by Klix88
You may get more replies if you're able to tell us what your question is?

Okay lol. Does anyone know if the exams in May will be similar to the re-sit? I know they won't be the same but was wondering if the subjects to revise would be similar. I have been told what questions there was and have been revising 2 main subjects. I am having problems with memorising everything due to stress
Reply 4
Original post by Staceluvschocat
Okay lol. Does anyone know if the exams in May will be similar to the re-sit? I know they won't be the same but was wondering if the subjects to revise would be similar. I have been told what questions there was and have been revising 2 main subjects. I am having problems with memorising everything due to stress

It depends on the uni, and even the individual setting the resit paper. I'm afraid there's no way of knowing.

At my uni, some staff had an unifficial policy that themes covered in the original paper would not be in the resit paper. However there were no guarantees and some staff made a point of saying they would set questions on any of the year's material in a resit paper.

Sorry. If you can't get a hint from the person setting the paper, there's no way anyone else would know the answer. Telling people what to revise, does somewhat defeat the object of the exercise. Miserable, I know, but all you can do is your best.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending