The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Can we stay in the accommodation during vacations?

Hi, I am an internal student going to Exeter this September.
I have applied for catered accommodation but know that it has to be vacated during the Christmas and Easter vacation.
If I choose to not take a flight back home, will there be any alternative accommodation in which I can apply to within the university during these periods?
Thank you!
Original post by crunchycastletop
Hi, I am an internal student going to Exeter this September.
I have applied for catered accommodation but know that it has to be vacated during the Christmas and Easter vacation.
If I choose to not take a flight back home, will there be any alternative accommodation in which I can apply to within the university during these periods?
Thank you!

I know that Exeter do make some self-catered rooms available over the summer for students to rent if they need to however I'm not sure about over the Christmas and Easter holidays.

Your best bet is to contact the Student Information Desk at [email protected] and they can refer you to the right people to ask.

While you will not be able to stay in your room over either Christmas or Easter it is possible to leave your stuff in your room over the Christmas holiday if you want to go home without having to take everything with you, but you would have to sort out alternative storage over the Easter holiday.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending