Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Let me know if interested, thanks :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by ldhh
anyone want Owens Park?

Hey I have whitworth park self catered and really want Owens park any chance of a swap :smile:
Hello guys. I have standard room with basin in Owens Park. Do any of you wanna swap?
Original post by Pool743
I have an ensuite in self catered victoria hall on victoria park campus if anyone is looking to swap, I want to be in oak house if possible

Hey! I am on Owens Park in standard room with basin for a pretty cheap fee. Are interested in swapping?
Reply 24
Original post by A_jane
Would love to swap if your room is still available :smile: unless the swap must be of the same gender? Thanks

Yeah sorry - it has to be same gender :/
Reply 25
Please? Literally anywhere self-catered.

If it helps, my room has a basin.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 26
I have a room in the tower of Owens Park if anyone would like to swap, please I really want catered, so anywhere will do. Thanks
Reply 27
I could swap Owens Park?
Reply 28
Hello!!
I have an offer for Owens Park, catered room with basin (T4.08.12) for £5,393.00.

I'm looking to swap for Oak House, Richmond Park of Sheavyn.
Don't care about en suite or shared, just need something in Fallowfield that isn't catered!

If anyone's interested, please reply / message me asap!

Thanks a lot.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 29
Hi, I've a catered room in Owens Park with a basin if that sparks your interest?
I'm willing to swap Whitworth Park for any accommodation in Oak House. Room number is DI.G.16.124. It's self-catered, right next to the main city campus and it's one of the bigger rooms.
I'll swap for Whitworth Park Self-Catered
room DI.G.16.124
It has a basin and is one of the larger rooms. It's right next to the City Campus and awesome nightlife. Hit me up bro.
I've just been allocated 'L7-01-11' in Owens Park, which I would love to go to but I'm a vegan/picky eater so catered halls are an issue.. Anyone fancy swapping?!? Preferably Oak House!!!

Thanks guys :smile:

Also if anyone knows anything about Owens Park food throw me a message!
I'll swap Owens Park for Whitworth Park Self-Catered. :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by Francescamuir
Hey I have whitworth park self catered and really want Owens park any chance of a swap :smile:

Hey I've already swapped to Richmond and I'm a guy anyway so I couldn't swap with you but if you post that on the Manchester freshers page on fb I'm sure you'll be bombarded with offers :smile: good luck !
i have a standard room with basin in Owens Park, Fallowfield and am looking to swap into a room in Fallowfield with an en-suite such as Sheavyn House or Richmond Park. I am also willing to swap with anyone in Denmark Road or Ashburne Hall. Please message me if you are interested!
I have a standard room with basin in Owens Park, Fallowfield and am looking to swap into a room in Fallowfield with an en-suite such as Sheavyn House or Richmond Park. I am also willing to swap with anyone in Denmark Road or Ashburne Hall. Please message me if you are interested!
I have a standard room with basin in Owens Park, Fallowfield and am looking to swap into a room in Fallowfield with an en-suite such as Sheavyn House or Richmond Park. I am also willing to swap with anyone in Denmark Road or Ashburne Hall. Please message me if you are interested!
Original post by KingArtes
Hello guys. I have standard room with basin in Owens Park. Do any of you wanna swap?

Hey dude, I'll swap that for Whitworth hall, it's self catered and has a basin
Original post by matthpr
Please? Literally anywhere self-catered.

If it helps, my room has a basin.

Just in case you didn't recieve my last message, i'm replying to you :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending