The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I have a self catered room in Whitworth park, keen to swap for a room on Fallowfield. So keen to swap would even share my summer job wages!
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 81
Original post by Elmcvey3
I have a room in Owens Park with basin. G3 catered. Desperate to swap for self catering preferably en suite if possible

I have self catered - whitworth park , any good?
Reply 82
Original post by pparisi
I have self catered - whitworth park , any good?

I will swap with you! I have dalton ellis catered with a washbin?!
Reply 83
Original post by matthpr
Please? Literally anywhere self-catered.

If it helps, my room has a basin.

Hi are you still looking to swap I have self catered at whitworth park keen to move to fallowfield?
I have accepted a standard room in Whitworth park (self catered, city campus) but would ideally like to be in Fallowfield, preferably catered (Owens park would be ideal). I would be very greatful if anyone would like to swap with me. Unfortunately I have to swap with another boy however.
Original post by Hamish_wells
I've been given catered with a basin in Owens Park. I know its a long shot but I desperately need a self-catered room, preferably in Fallowfield as I can't afford catered without getting a job at uni. Oak House would be the dream as literally all my mates are there. Thanks

I don't know if you've sorted this out already, but I have a standard room at Whitworth park (self catered , city campus) which has really low rent that I would be eager to swap with you.
Reply 86
Original post by JProffitt
I have accepted a standard room in Whitworth park (self catered, city campus) but would ideally like to be in Fallowfield, preferably catered (Owens park would be ideal). I would be very greatful if anyone would like to swap with me. Unfortunately I have to swap with another boy however.

I have dalton ellis catered if you're interested?
Original post by KCheema
I have dalton ellis catered if you're interested?

Sorry mate but at the moment im trying to hold out for anything on fallowfield
Original post by pparisi
I have a self catered room in Whitworth park, keen to swap for a room on Fallowfield. So keen to swap would even share my summer job wages!

Hi! I got Owens park and I'm looking for a self-catered room in city campus (preferably withworth), willing to swap with me?
Original post by ben60
I have a standard room in whitworth park (city campus). its really close to the main building and right on oxford road.
and i will switch it for anything

Hi, I got owens park. It's a catered hall with washbasin in fallowfield. Are you interested?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 90
I have dalton ellis with a basin and catered, looking to swap to something that is self catered or ensuite please!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Edit: We've reopened the thread for the time being. Please refer to OP before posting again.

@Maxeth. :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ldhh
Does anyone want to be in Owens Park Catered with basin? I will accept pretty much anywhere but would prefer self catered with ensuite?

Is Owens park same sex floors?
Original post by KingArtes
Hello guys. I have standard room with basin in Owens Park. Do any of you wanna swap?

Do you know if it's same sex or mixed floors?
Original post by KingArtes
Hello guys. I have standard room with basin in Owens Park. Do any of you wanna swap?

Self catered ensuite in Canterbury court?
Original post by Ari96
I'm in the same situation, if any girls want to swap please let me know!

Ive got Canterbury court self catered and ensuite??
Original post by Elishadean
Any girl in self catered accommodation want to swap for Owens park in Fallowfield its catered with a basin? :smile:

I've got self catered ensuite in Canterbury court?
Original post by Honey04
I have a wash basin standard room in owens park , I'm looking for anything en suite & self catered to swap please !!

Canterbury court ensuite and self catered?? Is yours catered?
Original post by Aphaia
Anyone wanting to swap for a catered room in Owens Park with a basin? I'm looking for self-catered ensuite, but self-catered is definitely my priority.

I will swap for Canterbury court self catered and ensuite?
As you can probably tell by my various replies I'm desperate to swap to fallowfield. I have ensuite self catered in Canterbury court if anyone's interested??

Latest

Trending

Trending