The Student Room Group

Are there actual human beings who use the term "cis gendered" IRL?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Guills on wheels

Hence bisexuals are attracted to people with one or another set of bits, pansexuals to people with one or another set of bits and anyone who doesn't choose to identify themselves with either set.

eeeh getting clearer I suppose but I still don't get why the bi-sexual can't be attracted to someone who doesn't choose to identify with a associated gender stereotypes of their physical sex. I mean I am biologically male for sure, but if I shunned everything that society stereotypes to be male, and decided I'd wear girls and guys clothing, and engage in feminine activities etc, I could still be the object of desire for a bi-sexual surely?

Because the word "male" in itself doesn't have to relate to the ideas of gender we've created, it's often used in a biological sense. A male doormouse, a female leaf cutter ant etc, they're used as words to define biological sex, I assume agender people do not literally shun the idea of biological sex? I mean...I suppose you could, but it seems sort of meaningless to declare you're not male or female. Well...you are, it's just psychologically you don't feel you behave as they should....though you could surgically remove all genitalia and be some sort of non-sexual non-gender being I suppose.

....**** me see this is why I just let people get on with it and don't think too hard, not as if I can rationally explain sexual paraphilia. I'll just call em what they like lol.
Original post by Butternuts96
cis, trans, lgbtqia (especially the qia) are all attention seeking idiots.

'People who were born intersex are attention seekers' - Butternuts96
Reply 122
I only found out what cisgender meant a few weeks ago.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending