The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Transferring into year 2 at Northumbria

Hi,

as the title suggests, I am transferring from Sunderland Uni to Northumbria Uni into year 2, as of Sept 2015.

I was wondering if there are any year 2 students on here who could provide a little more intel as to what the Uni is like, tutors, etc and also if i is easy enough to find your way around.

Thanks in Advance
Carly
Reply 1
Original post by Elijahsmam
Hi,

as the title suggests, I am transferring from Sunderland Uni to Northumbria Uni into year 2, as of Sept 2015.

I was wondering if there are any year 2 students on here who could provide a little more intel as to what the Uni is like, tutors, etc and also if i is easy enough to find your way around.

Thanks in Advance
Carly

Hi Carly! I'm going into my third year at Northumbria and love it :smile: the campus is nice and most people are friendly. Everyone gets allocated a guidance tutor they can see for help and there are lots of support services (Student support and wellbeing centre, Nightline, Welcome Desk, etc). For more help on what it'll be like for you what course will you be doing? :smile:
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Original post by Charlottelt
Hi Carly! I'm going into my third year at Northumbria and love it :smile: the campus is nice and most people are friendly. Everyone gets allocated a guidance tutor they can see for help and there are lots of support services (Student support and wellbeing centre, Nightline, Welcome Desk, etc). For more help on what it'll be like for you what course will you be doing? :smile:

Hi Charlotte thank you for your reply, u have defo eased my nerves. I am studying llb law. Which campus are u based? Is it easy to find your way around?

Thanks carly x
Reply 3
Original post by Elijahsmam
Hi Charlotte thank you for your reply, u have defo eased my nerves. I am studying llb law. Which campus are u based? Is it easy to find your way around?

Thanks carly x

Glad to hear that I've calmed you down a bit! I'm at City Campus which is where you will be too except your building is just over the motorway (there's a big pedestrian and cycle bridge so don't worry!). It's pretty easy to find your way around and will be especially easy for you as I think all of your lessons are based in just 1 building. Are you staying in halls?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending