The Student Room Group

OCR A 2016 Physics A* A-Level Resources

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by ForgottenApple
Thread is now complete-ish. Comment if a link is broken and I'll fix it asap.

Hello I am ForgottenApple, I recently finish A Levels with some reasonable results (A*A*A* Maths, Physics & Chemistry). This thread is to help you achieve something similar at the same level. I created these resources for myself last year and have brought them up into a good enough order to help other people out. This thread is a successor to a previous thread I made last year for G481 an incorperates all but the practical element of the OCR Physics A Level course (to be revised in 2015) but nonetheless there is a full year of students who can benefit from these resources and any students who opt to resit thereafter.

Most notes I wrote last year, as well as the standard answers being made by me (idea from my college), definitions lists, legacy resources/past papers/bonus questions tend to be lifted :P

Link to Chemistry Thread

Useful Other Websites
Physics and Maths tutor is excellent for past papers and extra notes

G481
Notes
Definitions List
Standard Answers

G482
Notes
Definitions List
Standard Answers

A2 Grade boundary graphs

G484
Notes
Definitions List
Standard Answers
Notes Past Papers, Model Solutions and Mark schemes Jan 10-June 14
Legacy Resources from 2002 to 2010
Bonus Questions and answers
G485

Notes
Definitions List
Standard Answers

its asking for permission how can I access your notes
Any advice on these new spec exams? The specimens and practice papers were absolutely awfully difficult i can get a strong A upto the 2014 ones but in these new ones ive been getting like 60%
Reply 82

Hello I am ForgottenApple, I recently finish A Levels with some reasonable results (A*A*A* Maths, Physics & Chemistry). This thread is to help you achieve something similar at the same level. I created these resources for myself last year and have brought them up into a good enough order to help other people out. This thread is a successor to a previous thread I made last year for G481 an incorperates all but the practical element of the OCR Physics A Level course (to be revised in 2015) but nonetheless there is a full year of students who can benefit from these resources and any students who opt to resit thereafter.

Most notes I wrote last year, as well as the standard answers being made by me (idea from my college), definitions lists, legacy resources/past papers/bonus questions tend to be lifted :P

Link to Chemistry Thread

Useful Other Websites

G481
Notes
Definitions List
Standard Answers

G482
Notes
Definitions List
Standard Answers

A2 Grade boundary graphs

G484
Notes
Definitions List
Standard Answers
G485

Notes
Definitions List
Standard Answers

bro all the links for g481 and g482 are broken when ever I open them it says item no longer exist or has been removed
Reply 83
Original post by julesaquilina
Any advice on these new spec exams? The specimens and practice papers were absolutely awfully difficult i can get a strong A upto the 2014 ones but in these new ones ive been getting like 60%

ive been getting 40 and 50 ums and on old spec past papers like 90 %
Reply 84
can u share g481 and g482 (notes definition list and standard answers) on to my email please [email protected]
Original post by aadez
ive been getting 40 and 50 ums and on old spec past papers like 90 %

So we're in a similar situation. How are you coping with it?
Reply 86
So we're in a similar situation. How are you coping with it?

I don't really like it uno but we don't have any other options soo theres nothing we can do wish I did old spec this new physics spec is horrendous
Reply 87
Original post by aadez
I don't really like it uno but we don't have any other options soo theres nothing we can do wish I did old spec this new physics spec is horrendous

now I really need them notes g481 and g482 but cant access them
Original post by aadez

Do you know about how others are doing? cuz in my school at least, people are getting like 30% so if everyone does bad surely the grade boundaries will be really low?
Reply 89
Do you know about how others are doing? cuz in my school at least, people are getting like 30% so if everyone does bad surely the grade boundaries will be really low?

well 30% great score for your school in our class of physics me and few others got D AND REST OF THEM GOT u's some people got 12/70
Original post by aadez
well 30% great score for your school in our class of physics me and few others got D AND REST OF THEM GOT u's some people got 12/70

Surely then the boundaries will be lower?
Reply 91
Surely then the boundaries will be lower?

hope soo
hey can u do me a favour
can u help me get g481 and g482 all resources my onedrive wont let me for some reason it will be really nice if u could help
Original post by aadez
hope soo
hey can u do me a favour
can u help me get g481 and g482 all resources my onedrive wont let me for some reason it will be really nice if u could help

The links dont work for me??
Reply 93
The links dont work for me??

I really need them they were quite useful but now I don have access to them do u know this guy hes not seem to respond
Reply 94
Original post by aadez
bro all the links for g481 and g482 are broken when ever I open them it says item no longer exist or has been removed

bro I really need them quick please help
Original post by aadez
bro I really need them quick please help

Bro i have no access to them either
Reply 96
Bro i have no access to them either

oh that's cool cheers I'm gonna ask the forgotten apple
Reply 97

Link to Chemistry Thread

Useful Other Websites

G481
Notes
Definitions List
Standard Answers

G482
Notes
Definitions List
Standard Answers

A2 Grade boundary graphs