The Student Room Group

Debenhams job help! Urgent!

So I was lucky enough to get the job and I started 2 weeks after my interview due to my holiday. I was suppose to receive my offer back with all the important information in and I still haven't. I've been working there a week now without the pack will I still be paid? There isn't anybody to ask because all the supervisors are on holiday and so is my manage. olease help
Original post by missywissy9
So I was lucky enough to get the job and I started 2 weeks after my interview due to my holiday. I was suppose to receive my offer back with all the important information in and I still haven't. I've been working there a week now without the pack will I still be paid? There isn't anybody to ask because all the supervisors are on holiday and so is my manage. olease help

Ask to talk to the HR department?
We'll have you given them your bank details? If not you won't be paid..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Make sure you talk to any one of the managers, be it the store manager if you have to and ensure you give them your bank details, sometimes if they aren't able to arrange it in time they'll give you a cheque as your first wage so it's important you're keeping track of the hours you're working incase they get it wrong! I wouldn't worry about the pack/contract yet sometimes they can be a little bit lousey with that, now is a really big time of year for them so they have so much to do but overall yes you should still get paid in some, way, shape or form! xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending