The Student Room Group

Rate my looks based on a scale from 1 to 10?

image.jpg Title says it all

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bump
10/10 nice leather jacket!1!!!
Reply 3
Not bad looking 9/10
Hi Gino, big fan of your cooking :smile:
yuck you look like BIG BLETZ 3/10
Original post by Thebroman

not a bad looking guy (no homo) but the pose is a bit dodgy m8 lol
Original post by SweetBobbyLou10
yuck you look like BIG BLETZ 3/10

Did you have to dig up a 5 year old thread to say that?
Yo bro you kind of look like an alpha ngl you could join the alpha gang with me and @Arthur_Morgan
Original post by Rufus the red

My dad left me to go to the lamborghini showroom came back 10 years later with a 1992 Volkswagen Polo.

OFC I did what do you think I did? Weirdo
man needs a haircut or at least brush it prolly has lice
Original post by Prefect1992
My dad left me to go to the lamborghini showroom came back 10 years later with a 1992 Volkswagen Polo.

Distinctly obtuse and lacking in pertinence. :borat:
Original post by SweetBobbyLou10
OFC I did what do you think I did? Weirdo

I disagree, couldn't you have just not bothered insulting someone who only posted on this thread and hasn't been seen in 5 years?
Additionally, I appreciate the strictly necessary 'weirdo' to an immense degree.
Original post by Thebroman

Looks like a sex offender/10
Distinctly obtuse and lacking in pertinence. :borat:

I disagree, couldn't you have just not bothered insulting someone who only posted on this thread and hasn't been seen in 5 years?
Additionally, I appreciate the strictly necessary 'weirdo' to an immense degree.

Yo bro, I'm broke because of it now I have to wave my chickens in front of the nearest 5g tower to cook them or just flat out eat them raw. Anyway subscribe to my onlyfans for more truthbombs about the illuminati shapeshifting reptilian lizard people
Yo bro, I'm broke because of it now I have to wave my chickens in front of the nearest 5g tower to cook them or just flat out eat them raw. Anyway subscribe to my onlyfans for more truthbombs about the illuminati shapeshifting reptilian lizard people

Liar. Everyone knows that the mind control rays released by 5G towers can't cook chicken.
Yo bro you kind of look like an alpha ngl you could join the alpha gang with me and @Arthur_Morgan

Nah mate he needs to prove his worth first.
0/10 because I’m fed up of these threads.

Edit: It is 5 years old...
(edited 3 years ago)
Liar. Everyone knows that the mind control rays released by 5G towers can't cook chicken.

Bro everyone knows it's doable. Why do you think paul gascoine dropped off a chicken and fishing rod man was ahead of his time, a visionary one might say. Anyway I should know because I got a D in french at GCSE and I got kicked out of university because apparently you can only eat cooked chicken in lectures. Also I'm an alpha who tried to assert my dominance by going toilet in the corner of the lecture theatre to mark my patch. Our educational insitutions are really letting us down by not appreciating the alpha lifestyle.
Bro everyone knows it's doable. Why do you think paul gascoine dropped off a chicken and fishing rod man was ahead of his time, a visionary one might say. Anyway I should know because I got a D in french at GCSE and I got kicked out of university because apparently you can only eat cooked chicken in lectures. Also I'm an alpha who tried to assert my dominance by going toilet in the corner of the lecture theatre to mark my patch. Our educational insitutions are really letting us down by not appreciating the alpha lifestyle.

I got an F in Drench so I should know better and you've just got to know the right corner to go in or the lecturers will view you as too much of a threat and band together.
Don't get their objection to raw chicken in lectures though. :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest