The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Accommodation Swap

Is there anyway whatsoever you can change the accommodation that you've been allocated?
Reply 1
If there is any space left once everyone has been allocated room.

People will start to drop out/wont turn up, so you can swap then.
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks. Should I just keep randomly contacting the uni to see if any space has become available or would you happen to know if they have a wait-list?
Reply 3
Original post by Mississippi
Thanks. Should I just keep randomly contacting the uni to see if any space has become available or would you happen to know if they have a wait-list?

I don't know mate, I just got my tenth choice so I'd be pretty pissed if they had any spaces left in Talybont
I was told that there are no spaces currently and to wait until your first or second week. Then you talk to your residences officer who will try and find a space for a £20 administration charge.
Reply 5
Original post by ThePhoenixLament
I was told that there are no spaces currently and to wait until your first or second week. Then you talk to your residences officer who will try and find a space for a £20 administration charge.

thanks
Reply 6
Hi, i have been allocated a room in Talybont North but want something closer to the optom building. What have you been allocated? I am looking for someone to swap with.
If there's anyone interested in swapping with me let me know.
Reply 7
Original post by furgoneta
Hi, i have been allocated a room in Talybont North but want something closer to the optom building. What have you been allocated? I am looking for someone to swap with.

Im at uni halls, no idea where optom is but id definetly be up for a swap.
Reply 8
Original post by cacra
Im at uni halls, no idea where optom is but id definetly be up for a swap.

Hi, allocated University Halls, definitely up for a swap. Please advise. Many thanks
Original post by furgoneta

Hello,

I am currently a 3rd year student at Cardiff so know the location of optom building. My sister has just been accepted to cardiff and been allocated Senghennyd court which is much closer to optom than taly. She would really love to swap and taly was her first choice. I'm not sure how everything works on here so it may be easier to text me on 07853206121 if you are still keen to swap with someone?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending