The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Swap accomodations KCL 2015

Hi everyone!
Im Stefani, im going to study in Kings starting this year.

I was wondering whether anyone is keen to swap their accomodations offer with me.

I received Ensuite Ewen Henderson but i was actually hoping to get Wolfson House since i'll mostly be going to guys' campus.

Is anyone that received wolfson house interested to swap? :biggrin:

It'll be greatly appreaciated. Thanks!
Reply 1
Hi all, I got offered a place at Nutford House for 132 pound a week including catering ,but it is a twin room and due to my course (nursing) i will be doing night shifts which means that it would disturb both of our studying due to different timings. Is there anyone with a single room for around 150pw that would swap?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by turng006
Hi all, I got offered a place at Nutford House for 132 pound a week including catering ,but it is a twin room and due to my course (nursing) i will be doing night shifts which means that it would disturb both of our studying due to different timings. Is there anyone with a single room for around 150pw that would swap?

I am willing to swap, I got a ensuite in Ewen henderson court, are you interested ? it is 155pw
Reply 3
Original post by michelamarti
I am willing to swap, I got a ensuite in Ewen henderson court, are you interested ? it is 155pw

Im interested yeah, how do you go about swapping? 😊
Reply 4
Original post by turng006

Hello !

I'd love to swap accommodation with you ! I've been allocated Ewen Henderson court , a single Ensuite room for £155/week , it is a bit too far from my campus though ( Strand Campus ). Let me know if you're still willing to swap :smile:
Hi,I have been given a large ensuite at Champion Hill residence. However, I'm a medical student and the accommodation is MUCH TOO FAR. I was hoping to see if anyone would be willing to swap my room with a room at Julian Markham? Please let me know! Thank you!
I've got a single ensuite at Angel Lane (185/week) and would like to swap for a single or single ensuite in the Intercollegiate Halls? Anyone interested?

Quick Reply

Latest