The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Not really into clubbing

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
This thread is literally me, have no idea what I am going to do for fresher's week.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Same here! Plus I'm commuting every day which makes things even harder!!
Original post by Elliobot
Hey, I'm Elliot, I'm going to be studying Computer Science in September and I dont know about anyone else but clubbing and partying isn't really my kind of thing, I'd have more fun going to a pub/watching films/playing games while drinking/talking.
Anyone else similar?

This is part of the reason I wouldn't like to go to university. Everyone focuses on tacky nightclubs and cheap alcohol. Fair enough if it's nice bars with decent people. But the thought of going to a cheap nightclub drinking cheap vodka makes me feel ill.

I'd much rather spend time actually studying and interacting with people in an intellectual way instead of getting drunk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alexion
Well TSR isn't exactly the sort of place where the 'clubbing type' would hang out...

stop generalising. and what brand of headphones you got.
Reply 24
Honestly, you could probably find me at a knitting club rather than an actual club. :h:
Original post by Man.bear.pig
stop generalising. and what brand of headphones you got.

August :u:
Reply 26
I'm the same. I'm starting as a fresher at 20 years old, I'm not big on partying. I'm commuting from home and can't remember what studying is like, I've no idea what i'm gonna do :smile: I'm studying computing too
Reply 27
Hey, nice to meet you. I've decided to go to superfresh and maybe the welcome party. Feel free to add me on Facebook
Reply 28
I'm more of a dota person really, sorry :tongue:
Reply 29
Oh god, I can't knit for ****
Reply 30
Eyy :ditto:
Reply 31
Ouch. Where from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Yeah, feel free to add me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lincoln has a nice strip club if thats more your kinda thing
Reply 34
That's horrible. Why would you suggest that. Please message me with exact locations and how much a lap dance is/how much money to bring. So that I know where to avoid such disgusting places.
Original post by A level sufferer
Lincoln has a nice strip club if thats more your kinda thing

Love this 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
such convince. much honest

Quick Reply

Latest