The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Can i see exactly what room I'm in?!

Ive been given a room number in st thomas hall of THO-B-302A-a and i know some of the rooms are facing the main road... just want to know if I'm facing the courtyard or the main road :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by Bexhelliwell32
Ive been given a room number in st thomas hall of THO-B-302A-a and i know some of the rooms are facing the main road... just want to know if I'm facing the courtyard or the main road :frown:

Don't think there's a way of knowing exactly the position of your room. Not without going there.

However you're in block B, Flat 3, Room 2. Just in case you hadn't already worked that out :P
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Thank you 😊 does that mean I'm on floor 3? I don't wanna b on the ground floor either and now I'm worrying haha
Reply 3
Original post by Bexhelliwell32
Thank you 😊 does that mean I'm on floor 3? I don't wanna b on the ground floor either and now I'm worrying haha

Not sure how it is in THO But in ROB the floors start from 3xx so it would be the ground floor.

So yeah you might be on the ground floor unfortunately. But not sure 100% with THO
Original post by NomisJ
Not sure how it is in THO But in ROB the floors start from 3xx so it would be the ground floor.

So yeah you might be on the ground floor unfortunately. But not sure 100% with THO

You can also get a lovely view of the 24 hour petrol station

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending