The Student Room Group
That is the same with me. I think that is with alot of applicants
Yeah they had a lot of applicants this year! a 35% rise!! :eek:
Reply 3
do u think this is good/bad/neutral?
Good. You have been invited to interview.... many TOP quality applicants i know have been rejected outright this year, so getting an interview is very well done. By getting this letter you have also proven that you are liked by the university, and have not been rejected. Consider it from the university's perspective..they want the best they can get, and the best could be some people they interview in march. Consequently they dont wanna give out most of their offers yet. All it means really is youve just gota wait that much longer to find out. I consider it good, since uve passed all the stages, and just waiting on everyone else's quality. Good luck

Marc
Reply 5
lol spose so, i hope everyone else is crap then!
yeh its awesome that u even got an interview with a 35% rise!!! I'm STILL waiting for an interview...am going to ring them on monday to find out where I stand. getting a lil nervous :s-smilie:

Still this waiting list thing works in my favour as a late interviewee (touch wood). if i even get an interview eek! x
yep im on the wating list too...had my interview in nov so now im strting to get tired of all this waiting hehe...so impatient:P!!
woohoo interview on wednesday! anyone please tips would be very welcome! lol that sentence didn't make sense! xxx
Reply 9
Congrats! If you're wearing heels, bring flat pair of shoes... I'd forgotten how hilly Bristol is and my feet are now minature footballs :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending