The Student Room Group

Alternative Options?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mehrdad jafari
Yeah, I see what you mean. LOL "anxiety is cute" :lol:. True, I have never suffered from such a mental trait but I do understand that :smile:

It's very frustrating, I've actually had that said to me before! In what way is being terrified of taking to people (which I have been before) cute?!
Original post by emiloujess
It's very frustrating, I've actually had that said to me before! In what way is being terrified of taking to people (which I have been before) cute?!

That's ridiculous! I'm really sorry to hear that, I really feel you
That's ridiculous! I'm really sorry to hear that, I really feel you

Yep, some people are so ignorant it's unbelievable! My new college helped a lot though, I can walk down the street without having to keep my eyes fixed on the floor now. I'm just hoping they can help me get enough confidence to go into Politics, which is my dream!
Yep, some people are so ignorant it's unbelievable! My new college helped a lot though, I can walk down the street without having to keep my eyes fixed on the floor now. I'm just hoping they can help me get enough confidence to go into Politics, which is my dream!

Yeah, that's definitely one of the reasons. That's really good though, at least they are considerate and well experienced. I'm really happy that you feel secure about the future, and it seems that your college will maintain this throughout your studies :smile:
Yeah, that's definitely one of the reasons. That's really good though, at least they are considerate and well experienced. I'm really happy that you feel secure about the future, and it seems that your college will maintain this throughout your studies :smile:

I think I finally do feel secure! Yes, my college has been wonderful :smile:
I think I finally do feel secure! Yes, my college has been wonderful :smile:

That's really cool! :h:. I wish you the best :smile:
That's really cool! :h:. I wish you the best :smile:

Thank you! All the best to you as well :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending