The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

University of Surrey Twyford Court

Hey, I'd love to meet other people who have a place in Twyford Court. What course are you studying, and want are you going to bring? Also, is love to know if there are any international students!

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I've been offered a place in building H of Twyford Court. I'm going to be studying Mathematics with Statistics, and yourself? Not really sure what to bring just yet, better start thinking :s
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by DestinySky
Hi! I've been offered a place in building H of Twyford Court. I'm going to be studying Mathematics with Statistics, and yourself? Not really sure what to bring just yet, better start thinking :s

I'm in Twyford Court F, and I'm going to study chemical engineering. What band is your room, mine is band C.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Hi, I'm Twyford Court H too.
Original post by Mars256
I'm in Twyford Court C, and I'm going to study chemical engineering. What band is your room, mine is band C.

Sounds good :smile: Mine is band D.

Original post by Stevelcfc
Hi, I'm Twyford Court H too.

Cool :smile: What are you studying?
Reply 5

Cool :smile: What are you studying?

Business management with placement year. Do you know your floor and room number yet?
Business management with placement year. Do you know your floor and room number yet?

Don't think so, Are we supposed to know?
Reply 7
Don't think so, Are we supposed to know?

It was in the accommodation Induction thing, but it was only briefly available before they shut it until the 1st.
Reply 8
Hi, I am also in Twyford H!
It was in the accommodation Induction thing, but it was only briefly available before they shut it until the 1st.

Ah kk, I thought it was odd that I couldn't find the room number but I just figured they'd say at a later date.

Original post by Ls2396
Hi, I am also in Twyford H!

Hi! What are you studying?
Reply 10
Ah kk, I thought it was odd that I couldn't find the room number but I just figured they'd say at a later date.

Hi! What are you studying?

Maths and physics but may change to just one of them, abit undecided still
Original post by Ls2396
Maths and physics but may change to just one of them, abit undecided still

Awesome, I'm doing Maths with Stats so we will probably be in some of the same lectures :smile:
Reply 12
Awesome, I'm doing Maths with Stats so we will probably be in some of the same lectures :smile:

Yeah see you there! What band room do you have?
We're alright if anyone gets stuck on any Accounting and finance modules then :smile:
Original post by Ls2396
Yeah see you there! What band room do you have?

Will do! Band D, you?

We're alright if anyone gets stuck on any Accounting and finance modules then :smile:

Lol, Indeed we are :smile:
Reply 15
Will do! Band D, you?

Same band D!
Original post by Ls2396
Will do! Band D, you?

Same band D!

Cool :smile: What are you doing about stationary? I'm not entirely sure how much will be on a computer and whether to bring pukka pads or lever arches, maths equipment etc.
Reply 17
Cool :smile: What are you doing about stationary? I'm not entirely sure how much will be on a computer and whether to bring pukka pads or lever arches, maths equipment etc.

Yeah same, ive only brought some pukka pads atm as i prefer that way! You?
Original post by Ls2396
Yeah same, ive only brought some pukka pads atm as i prefer that way! You?

I've got some new refill pads left from A level so I think I might stick with lever arch for now. From there not really sure...
Reply 19
I've got some new refill pads left from A level so I think I might stick with lever arch for now. From there not really sure...

I will probably get a lever arch aswell since i used them last year aswell, couldnt really find anywhere on the website about what to bring

Quick Reply

Latest