The Student Room Group

Which footballers do you believe come from Narnia?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Balotelli.

LEAVE :angry:

Giroud though, really does look like he swings the other way. Something about him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by At.8
Giroud though, really does look like he swings the other way. Something about him

Why you gotta be like that.

I'd say the same for Blind, Jones and Joe Heart too.
Reply 22
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Why you gotta be like that.

I'd say the same for Blind, Jones and Joe Heart too.

Hahaha, yess Giroud and Hart. Also when Sterling runs though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sterlng, called it already in the wild predictions thread, gonna come out this season. Has a kid sure, but short lived relationship due to his sexuality impacting it, accused of assault, was dropped, accused of assault on another women, out of frustration on coming to terms with his sexuality and religious faith, again dropped, hush money.

Fabulous darling...

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by leinad2012
Your kind of geezer really, you know, he has the whole neo Nazi, push black's off train vibe :colone::colonhash:

Always liked him. Now I know why.
Remy Cabella.
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
Most gay/bi footballers are so far in the closet that they are shaking paws with Aslan, who do you believe are these fellows?

Who do you think is an unlikely gay? I.e. A really dominant and manly type that you would not expect to be gay...

fuk off riku phaggot
Daley Blind is by far the best looking guy in the premier league.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Ashley Cole

There's a video on youtube where they ask the Chelsea players who they think the best looking player at the club is. Cole seemed really insecure about it all.

If I got asked to name the best looking male in my office whilst being filmed i'd be a bit on edge too.

Quick Reply

Latest