The Student Room Group

Girls are really annoying

Scroll to see replies

Poor girl
Reply 21
You deserve it.
Lol.
If you take forever to reply to me with no valid excuse, I'll continue speaking to you but lose genuine interest. From that point on you're no longer considered as someone I would date/be friends with/have a decent relationship with.
Soooo yeah, it's stupid. If you're interested reply when you can not want to. Why are you playing games?
Why do people play these stupid games? If you can reply then reply, if you're busy then reply when you have time. Ffs.
6 or 8 hours to reply to message is tooo long. Even I would be a sceptical.
So having established that you're exceptionally thick for someone so educated.

And a self professed 'dick'

You're also a small child trapped in a Mr Blobby costume. It's not pretty.
LOOOL I'm surprised she hasn't fully cut off contact with your childish games smh.
Honestly, I hope somebody bothers to count the number of 'desperate/annoyed about girls' threads you've made.
Reply 28
Original post by Brownclown
Teenager?!

The guys like 25 and an Oxford educated doctor

Idk you spend at least three years learning people skills in medicine. Either way, this dude is a pretty terrible troll :facepalm2:
You're not doing it right OP. Here, watch and learn.
[QUOTE=Xotol;58618843]Idk you spend at least three years learning people skills in medicine. Either way, this dude is a pretty terrible troll :facepalm2:

I guess you can just feign empathy towards your patients but this guy seems like a quasi-sociopathic narcissist
OP should be IP banned. Pretty sure he has passed the limit of how much one person can bs
Original post by Awesome Genius
...when it comes to texts.

Basically i have been texting this girl a lot. We met like two weeks ago. And I think she's more a friend than anything else at the moment. But anyway, I text her and she texts back like almost straight away and vica versa. She has to be interested in me at least a little, right?

So I decided I to play it smooth and deliberately take longer to reply to her. Like 6 or 8 hours.

And now she's started to do it to me!!! WTF. Why are girls so annoying?
Thats why I clicked the gay button before birth.
You sound like the annoying one
Original post by Crystalz
Lol.
If you take forever to reply to me with no valid excuse, I'll continue speaking to you but lose genuine interest. From that point on you're no longer considered as someone I would date/be friends with/have a decent relationship with.
Soooo yeah, it's stupid. If you're interested reply when you can not want to. Why are you playing games?

men play games either in reaction to or anticipation of women playing games. It is a necessity for survival. The op's mistake is to play the game in a cringe worthily obvious manner, and make the wrong play at the wrong time.
this is hilarious you're not in year 9 anymore
Original post by Brownclown
I guess you can just feign empathy towards your patients but this guy seems like a quasi-sociopathic narcissist

just read the pm, booooooom. also if you act like this when completing med, ill call the police on you lol. its what happens when spoilt and parents dont let you grow up.
anyway AG, is this the girl from two weeks ago you love?
Original post by Josb
They say the same about us brah.

Is this some sort of misc invasion, brah?
Original post by Little Popcorns
So having established that you're exceptionally thick for someone so educated.

And a self professed 'dick'

You're also a small child trapped in a Mr Blobby costume. It's not pretty.

Nice put down. *high five*
It's now been over 24 hours since she replied. Absolutely ridiculous. Appalled.

Quick Reply

Latest