Whos going this event tomorrow then?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Bigthomo6
Whos going this event tomorrow then?

I went (bit late I know!) it was alright like, is anyone going to the UV paint party tonight?!
Yes mate whats your plans?
Reply 23
Yes mate whats your plans?

I'm in a group inbox with some people from my course so I'm having drinks in there's and then we're going to the paint party, should be a fun night
What course are you doing? Oh right dont know what im doing yet ahha, so are you staying at their place for the night then yeh?
Reply 25
What course are you doing? Oh right dont know what im doing yet ahha, so are you staying at their place for the night then yeh?

Drama and Journalism and nope I've booked into a hotel for a couple of nights. You should come to the paint party do you live far? If I didn't have a hotel I'd get first train back to town st 6
Original post by MikeyO96
Drama and Journalism and nope I've booked into a hotel for a couple of nights. You should come to the paint party do you live far? If I didn't have a hotel I'd get first train back to town st 6

Oh right, yeh im going tonight and thats the plan, what time you getting the party?
Reply 27
Oh right, yeh im going tonight and thats the plan, what time you getting the party?

About 9-ish I think
Yeh ill be there around then, do you know what time its till? Cant find it anywhere ahha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending