The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London accommodation swap 2015

Hi,I have been given a large ensuite at Champion Hill residence. However, I'm a medical student and the accommodation is MUCH TOO FAR. I was hoping to see if anyone would be willing to swap my room with a room at Julian Markham? Please let me know! Thank you!
Reply 1
I've got a single ensuite at angel lane. Would you perhaps be interested in that?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Anyone interested in Ewen Henderson ensuite for Great Dover ensuite or Moonraker ensuite or Stamford Street ensuite? Please pm me if any
Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by ohsnapitsgenie
Hi,I have been given a large ensuite at Champion Hill residence. However, I'm a medical student and the accommodation is MUCH TOO FAR. I was hoping to see if anyone would be willing to swap my room with a room at Julian Markham? Please let me know! Thank you!

Hi. I've been offered an en suite at Angel Lane in Stratford. It's five minutes away from the train station. Would you be interested?
Reply 4
Hi, I've been offered a place at Wolfson House for £140, based right next to Guy's Campus. It's a really nice flat sharing with three other people, so, plenty of space in the kitchen:smile:

I'll be travelling to Strand Campus, so, I was hoping to be a little closer. Ideally, I'll swap for Stamford Apartment or anything a bit more near, If anyone is interested, please, let me know. :h:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest