The Student Room Group

River Island help

Hi guys :smile: last week I applied for a job in River Island near me as a Sales Advisor. Time went on, then today I got an email inviting me to one of their recruitment events. I'm going at 4pm on Thursday (gonna be busy busy busy!!!) but I was just wondering if any other TSR users have ever been to one those before and if they could give me some tips? :biggrin: also would you need your CV? Thanks xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by thevamps99xo
Hi guys :smile: last week I applied for a job in River Island near me as a Sales Advisor. Time went on, then today I got an email inviting me to one of their recruitment events. I'm going at 4pm on Thursday (gonna be busy busy busy!!!) but I was just wondering if any other TSR users have ever been to one those before and if they could give me some tips? :biggrin: also would you need your CV? Thanks xxxPosted from TSR Mobile

Hello,

Well done on being shortlisted and being invited to a recruitment event. I have heard some great things about River Island but also some bad things too. You can find lots about River Island in this forum by using the search bar at the top of the page and typing River Island.

When being invited to a recruitment event, I would take your CV, A list of references, some proof of address & ID (Such as a passport) and some proof of your national insurance number. Although it's unlikely you will be offered the job after the event, it could always be a possibility. In terms of dressing I would try and wear some River Island clothing, it will show you are interested in the brand and that you have a passion for it.

I have personally never worked for River Island so I would be unable to comment on specifics however you may be able to find lots of information within TSR Forums to help you with that (In terms of What to Wear, What to Expect etc.)

Best of Luck,
Ryan
Original post by Ry.
Hello,

Well done on being shortlisted and being invited to a recruitment event. I have heard some great things about River Island but also some bad things too. You can find lots about River Island in this forum by using the search bar at the top of the page and typing River Island.

When being invited to a recruitment event, I would take your CV, A list of references, some proof of address & ID (Such as a passport) and some proof of your national insurance number. Although it's unlikely you will be offered the job after the event, it could always be a possibility. In terms of dressing I would try and wear some River Island clothing, it will show you are interested in the brand and that you have a passion for it.

I have personally never worked for River Island so I would be unable to comment on specifics however you may be able to find lots of information within TSR Forums to help you with that (In terms of What to Wear, What to Expect etc.)

Best of Luck,
Ryan

Thank you for the help!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending