The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Bucks adult nursing February 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aisling94
Wexford you?

Cork :smile: close enough haha, what time uni bus are you getting tomorrow ?
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Original post by CatOF1996
Cork :smile: close enough haha, what time uni bus are you getting tomorrow ?[/QUO
Awh I love cork :smile: im getting one a 9:55from high wycombe bus statstation
[QUOTE="Aisling94;62571043"]
Cork :smile: close enough haha, what time uni bus are you getting tomorrow ?[/QUO
Awh I love cork :smile: im getting one a 9:55from high wycombe bus statstation

I've never been to Wexford but my sister's friend is from there and he's lovely :smile: plus Hozier is from there hahaha :biggrin:

you know you can get a campus bus for free at the high wycombe campus at 9.45 ... you won't need a student i.d, I was told they would be lenient about it
[QUOTE="CatOF1996;62571501"]
Original post by Aisling94

I've never been to Wexford but my sister's friend is from there and he's lovely :smile: plus Hozier is from there hahaha :biggrin:

you know you can get a campus bus for free at the high wycombe campus at 9.45 ... you won't need a student i.d, I was told they would be lenient about it

Yeah I know w about the bus but yeah I thought I couldn't cos having no student card haha oh really? Oh that will be better then, im looking forward to it now
[QUOTE="Aisling94;62573069"]

Yeah I know w about the bus but yeah I thought I couldn't cos having no student card haha oh really? Oh that will be better then, im looking forward to it now

i hope so anyway :smile: i contacted the university a while back and they said it should be ok but just in case bring a copy of the confirmation of your place on the course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending