The Student Room Group

she never asks about my love life?

if a girl never asks about my love life or about other girls etc what does it mean? if we are talking in a group and we say about me getting a girlfriend or talking about one day getting married or whatever, she won't join in on the convo. its just something I've noticed, i have a little crush on her so im just wondering whether this means zero interest from her. another guy she has suddenly started flirting too, talking about him when he's not around but he has a girlfriend who she reguarly brings, if you were crushing on a guy would you bring up his gf?
Nope, you'd ruin your chances with her if you pressure her into revealing something you do not need to know. It's her choice whether she tells you about it

(Applies to the other gender too)
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
Nope, you'd ruin your chances with her if you pressure her into revealing something you do not need to know. It's her choice whether she tells you about it

(Applies to the other gender too)

Ok man, so I guess her never asking me about if I'm dating or any girls im seeing or just my relationship status in geenral probably means she's not into me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending