The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Falmer Campus Paddock Field

I've been offered a place in halls of residence at Falmer paddock field halls of residence with a catered en-suite room. I'm studying at moulsecomb since I'm doing business, but its only a cycle away so I don't mind travelling

first, is catered good

and secondly whose staying at falmer

Scroll to see replies

Im staying at Falmer, flat 10B, and im also studying at Moulsecoomb!
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
I would be staying in flat 9b room 4, if I accept it

are you catered as well?
YEH I'm catered too! I think I'm just going to accept it to be honest!
Add me on Facebook, Millie Wasley, Worcester :-)
I've been given a catered room at Moulsecoomb when I'm studying at Falmer. Is catered worth accepting?
Me too! I don't know if I'm going to accept as its so far away from Moulsecoomb and Brighton and I can't see myself taking full advantage of the catered food
I don't know what to do. I feel lucky for being offered a place in halls, but it's really not what I wanted
Original post by gabriellacarter
Me too! I don't know if I'm going to accept as its so far away from Moulsecoomb and Brighton and I can't see myself taking full advantage of the catered food

message me on facebook, Millie Wasley, Worcester :-)
Original post by gabriellacarter

This is how felt but in the end after researching etc I got my head around it and I think it's worth taking, unless you are up for house searching haha
Reply 9
I've been offered a place in halls at falmer in flat 18b room 7 also catered wondering if this is the best option?
Anyone else flat 19A?
Reply 11
I'm in Room 4 Flat 6B. Just got my accomodation just now in Paddock Fields, but I seem to have also gotten the short end of the stick with unwanted catering as well. I don't think i'll be using it as much as I probably should, but it seems to be a recurring issue for quite a few people anyway :smile:
I'm in Flat 9A Room 2!
Reply 13
I'm in roughly 33b, room 5. Can't remember exactly haha. Paddock field was my first choice, all my friends who went to Brighton uni said these halls were the best for parties and room size!
Falmer in general is supposed to be the best campus.
Gonna be doing Applied Psychology, what date is everyone moving in?
Reply 14
Original post by aleksfox
I'm in roughly 33b, room 5. Can't remember exactly haha. Paddock field was my first choice, all my friends who went to Brighton uni said these halls were the best for parties and room size!

I think i'm like the 26th of September? I'm doing Psychology and Criminology :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by aleksfox

I'm doing Applied Psychology and Criminology :smile: And 25th September (I think)
Reply 16
Original post by Delbequacky
I'm doing Applied Psychology and Criminology :smile: And 25th September (I think)

Add me on facebook - Aleks Fox :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by Tomify18
I think i'm like the 26th of September? I'm doing Psychology and Criminology :smile:

Yeah I've just googled it and seems like thats the normal move in date!
Add me on facebook - Aleks Fox :smile:
I'm staying in paddock field! I'm in flat 9A!
Reply 19
Original post by pollywyatt
I'm in the same flat as you!!! :smile:

I'm in 9B, I must the flat next to you or something 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending