The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford University Foundation clinical science/medicine applicants & chat thread

Hi guys, is there anyone applying to the clinical sciences degree at the University of Bradford or considering it?
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by badhand45
Hi guys, is there anyone applying to the clinical sciences degree for 2016 entry or considering it?

yes i will be what about you? what else are you applying for and do you have any more information on the course?
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Hi. Yeah I am. Im also applying to Liverpool, Durham, Sheffield and Hull. How about you? I know quite a bit about it so ill try and answer questions if I can? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi. Yeah I am. Im also applying to Liverpool, Durham, Sheffield and Hull. How about you? I know quite a bit about it so ill try and answer questions if I can? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i will be applying too for 2016 entry:smile:. do they invite us for an interview?
Reply 4
Yeah. My friend got an interview last year and just started
Yeah. My friend got an interview last year and just started

alright, are you thinking of transferring to medicine after first year?
Reply 6
Yeah. So am I, are you hoping todo the same?
Yeah hopefully and they are 2 clicnial science/ medicine 4 years and 3 years. Whats is the difference between them?
Reply 8
4 year has foundation. For people who didn't get grades to do it
4 year has foundation. For people who didn't get grades to do it

Are you applying for foundation course or 3 years?
Reply 10
Foundation four year course. How about you?
Foundation four year course. How about you?

i am not sure yet because i meet the entry requirements for both courses. are you going to the open day?
Reply 12
Ive already been its awesome. Whqt are you studying and what are you expected to get?
Ive already been its awesome. Whqt are you studying and what are you expected to get?

ohh thats cool, where are you from, do you live in local? i am doing Btec science extended diploma, i got D* this year and my predicted grades are DDD or higher. i am sure which is better foundation or year 1, any advice?
Reply 14
Do you want to apply for Leeds transfer? Ypu can only pick the foundation year with BTEC
yeah i want to apply for leeds transfer hopefully to get in to do medicine. how about you? are you doing Alevels?
Reply 16
Yeah ypu apply for the Leeds transfer only for the foundation year
I do A level biology, history and BTEC science
ohh is it I didnt know that, i thought I can still apply to leeds if I do year 1 clinical.
Reply 18
You can after foundation. However to do normal degree you need B in A level chemistry and Biology. I don't think they accept BTECs for direct first year
You can after foundation. However to do normal degree you need B in A level chemistry and Biology. I don't think they accept BTECs for direct first year

Ohh okay, when are you applying?

Quick Reply