The Student Room Group

Am I ugly?

Im 15 years old boy, am i too ugly for girls? Idk but i have brown spots and stuff :frown:
Attachment not found

Scroll to see replies

Think you have a slight look of Charlie Sheen, probably just the hair though.

Winning.
Reply 2
Original post by TornadoGR4
Think you have a slight look of Charlie Sheen, probably just the hair though.

Winning.

Hope thats a good thing.. My hair i generally gel back a bit now. But i think i have spots and stuff and massive eyebrows that girls would hate
Bruh you look average atm but could look better. Tho you should stop posting selfies on a student forum and also stop making that spaced out expression (sorry if you're not doing it on purpose). Also get a haircut and do something with your hair. And stop feeling sorry for yourself, no girl want that luggage fam.
From what I've seen in my area, as long as you don't look somehow deformed you're in with a chance when it comes to girls. Seeing as you look fairly normal it's all good.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
From what I've seen in my area, as long as you don't look somehow deformed you're in with a chance when it comes to girls. Seeing as you look fairly normal it's all good.

Exactly. Obviously being good looking is gonna help your success rate with girls but so long as you're not igor the hunchback you won't suffer any major problems landing digits. He's picking out his insecurities (his spots and his eyebrows) to make up an excuse for his weak @ss game.
Reply 6
Original post by High Stakes
Bruh you look average atm but could look better. Tho you should stop posting selfies on a student forum and also stop making that spaced out expression (sorry if you're not doing it on purpose). Also get a haircut and do something with your hair. And stop feeling sorry for yourself, no girl want that luggage fam.

Exactly. Obviously being good looking is gonna help your success rate with girls but so long as you're not igor the hunchback you won't suffer any major problems landing digits. He's picking out his insecurities (his spots and his eyebrows) to make up an excuse for his weak @ss game.

I am not making a spaced out expression. I was looking at the camera normally so you could pass judgement on my appearance.

And believe me my hair used to be longer. I just had it cut two two weeks ago, its messy right now tho.
Pretty Ugly
You look fine
Reply 9
You just another average joe
You're making out that all girls are some kind of weird creature who won't settle for anything less than perfect. Seriously, and I am being serious - I think you look great so please don't doubt your small imperfections
You have really nice colour eyes. You're not ugly :-)
Reply 12

Some might say that Igor the Hunchback is a sexy beast. Well, this is TSR; where penis-threads are the norm.
Original post by FlyingNinja1
Pretty Ugly

Thanks bud :wink:
Your low self esteem makes you ugly...sorry but "uglier" people with high self esteem get loads of girls. Look at Jayz and Beyonce lol,why go anon and post a pic of your face :/
Original post by Ella_08
You're making out that all girls are some kind of weird creature who won't settle for anything less than perfect. Seriously, and I am being serious - I think you look great so please don't doubt your small imperfections

someone fancies the op lololol
You're above average if you're pulling that daft sorry for yourself expression on purpose. And you have blue eyes (see blue eye thread) :smile:
Reply 17
well its about the personality not the looks, confidence is the key!!
Your skin is honestly nothing to worry about.... people with acne really do suffer with pain and confidence so although I know comparisons don't help that much try to bear it in mind. You just need to find a style that works for you, but trust me, girls have exactly the same concerns as you do :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
someone fancies the op lololol

This was made infinitely funnier by the fact that OP said this :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending