The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Clarendon Place?

I just got my offer for accommodation (28 Clarendon Place) and was just wondering A) who else is staying there/near and B) does anyone know what it's like?
So wish I got one of the rooms in the smaller residencies 😥 I like the quite life haha, instead ive ended up with leodis! I think from what i can remember the accomodation is quite tired but is right in the center of where you need to be! Doesn't help all that much haha, sorry!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Just found this - even though it's been three years I thought I'd give any prospective students moving in here some info: it's an absolutely massive room with a double bed, desk, two cupboards and a set of drawers - nice sized desk too and so much space, if I'd have known I'd have bought a bean bag, projector and bigger mini fridge. There's two kitchens and 8 bedrooms, this is the biggest one. It does have super thin windows though so maybe get some ear plugs...it's right across the road from the main part of uni/the student union so is very convenient but can also get a little loud sometimes. Also for the love of god get yourself a mattress topper, university mattresses are evil. The bedroom is on the ground floor right next to the kitchen and a downstairs bathroom, it has really high ceilings but keeps heat pretty well. Don't worry about kitchen space there's plenty of cupboard room for allllll of your unnecessary stuff. Plus you essentially have your own pantry in your room. Enjoy!

Quick Reply

Latest