I want to apply to courses between 280 and 260 points

I got BCD at AS and I'm predicted BBC

Will I get offers?
Reply 2
Original post by unihelp98
I want to apply to courses between 280 and 260 points

I got BCD at AS and I'm predicted BBC

Will I get offers?

Check the entry requirements for the degree you want to do on the university websites. What subject are you wanting to study? there are quite a few uni's that you will meet the entry requirements for.
Reply 3
Original post by xlizx
Check the entry requirements for the degree you want to do on the university websites. What subject are you wanting to study? there are quite a few uni's that you will meet the entry requirements for.

As I already stated, the entry requirements are 260-280 points
Reply 4

Sorry misread the question.
Reply 5

Why not pick up another AS... and do this alongside A2, then you'll be guaranteed an offer. You should be getting offers for that anyway but if you pick up an AS level you can apply for 300 Ucas points Uni's. Also the info you provided is very vague, actually say the University and courses as 260-280 points is very different from one university to another. Some will allow you to get these grades in anyway ect Whereas some will be very explicit and say you need exactly BBC
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi!

Those grades, and the predictions, are plenty to get onto quite a few university courses. What courses, and, what universities, however, I can't say. Check sites like The Complete University Guide (link below) and UCAS to find out what courses you can apply to with your grades/predictions :smile:

The Complete University Guide: http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending