The Student Room Group

Re-sit

Hi All,

School wont let me re-sit my AS levels as they saying results were poor. EEUU.

They have offered me BTEC National diploma in Business Triple award (2 years).

Will BTEC national triple award get me into University to do Pharmaceutical Science? I am thinking of re-siting my AS Chemistry paper in the Summer of 2016.

I don't want to go to the local college - I want to stay at this school.

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Hi there! I've moved this to the pharmacy forum- there should be someone here who can help you with your question. Good Luck!
Reply 3
Thank you both - wonderful people.
I don't think so.

You need an A level in science to study science at uni
Reply 5
Typically for pharmaceutical science you would need B B Cchem - B Cchem D / CCCchem at the lowest, I pulled up loads from AS - BDDE.. learn the past papers off by heart (which I wasnt told by my teachers was the magical secret until final year of A2 ! ) I would contact your school and explain your situation.. i think access courses are the only other thing thats accepted but to keep it safe id be tempted to try with A levels if you can

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending