The Student Room Group

Univeristy 2015-2016 Student Planner!

Hello guys I'm in need of a Student Planner which is relatively inexpensive! Ideally I would like a lot of writing space so like 1 day per page etc! I find most planners with 1 week per 2 pages are not enough space to write in! Any suggestions would be a great help! I have looked at Pearsons but can only seem to find 2014 ones. Thanks!
Original post by Hope_speight
Hello guys I'm in need of a Student Planner which is relatively inexpensive! Ideally I would like a lot of writing space so like 1 day per page etc! I find most planners with 1 week per 2 pages are not enough space to write in! Any suggestions would be a great help! I have looked at Pearsons but can only seem to find 2014 ones. Thanks!

Hiya, would a wall planner be useful? You tend to get one either from the SU or student services for free - covering the academic year or even semester by semester. :smile:
I just bought one from my local WHSmith - they had a whole section for "academic planners".
http://www.whsmith.co.uk/dept/stationery-diaries-12x00004 I've got the one with cute birds about halfway down the page, but lots of these have a page per day.

They have a search function at the side to choose how many pages!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending