The Student Room Group

Should I resit the year or just modules?

I received disappointing AS results (CDDD) and wanted to study biomedical science at university! It seems more logical to resit the year but the A-level system is changing and there's a new specification to learn as well as having all exams at the end of 2 years! What should I do to increase my chances of getting into uni as I feel I know the information for the current specification but failed because of exam technique/nerves! Please help as I have to decide by Friday!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Hi there! Have a look a this article, which I think will help you with this: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=16039-biomedical-sciences-degree

You might be better off just working really hard to get your A levels up slightly, then you'd be able to apply. Or getting a foundation year organised for after college?

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest