The Student Room Group

I have an interview at Cineworld (Glasgow) on Friday and I'm so insanely scared.

Has anyone got any tips?
I've only had one interview before and it was for a 1st line tech support job at my previous college, I worked there for 6 months.

This is my first 'proper' interview at somewhere retail-like.
"The interview will last approximately 2 hours and will take place on"

What I'm -really- worried about is if it's a group interview or not, I've read a little into it and it sounds hellish haha.

If the email doesn't say that it's a group interview, does it mean it still might be? Since it may apparently take two hours.
Hi, I just got accepted for an apprenticeship for cineworld myself, but it's apparently no different to a normal role. I literally had an interview 2-3 weeks ago, so i'll tell you what happens.

When I was there, i walked up to the concessions / drinks bit and said i was there for an interview at (whatever time it told me to be there for) then I was offered a free, yes free drink!! I said yes please and got a drink, sat down for 5 minutes and was called in with two others and i was then given a "candidate pack" with english, maths and scenario questions. We watched 3 trailers, (paranormal activity the masked ones, hotel Transylvania 2 and goosebumps then had to "sell it" to the people and we were given sweets.

That was it.

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending