The Student Room Group

clearing, what should i do?!

HI,

ive got to the stage where i contacted sheffield hallam for a degree course working with children, young people and families with foundation year and they said they would invite me for an interview when they have got everyone else from clearing joined. when should i call to make sure im not forgot about as ive had no emails?

Original post by tonimaria
HI,

ive got to the stage where i contacted sheffield hallam for a degree course working with children, young people and families with foundation year and they said they would invite me for an interview when they have got everyone else from clearing joined. when should i call to make sure im not forgot about as ive had no emails?

How long since you heard from them?
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
How long since you heard from them?

3 days, i worry you see :frown:
Original post by tonimaria
3 days, i worry you see :frown:

I'm sure most people would in the same situation, and I'm sure the university understands that. Give them a call tomorrow. It'll do no harm. Tell them you need to know because you've got other clearing interests to juggle.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
I'm sure most people would in the same situation, and I'm sure the university understands that. Give them a call tomorrow. It'll do no harm. Tell them you need to know because you've got other clearing interests to juggle.

oh thanks, i will :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending