The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

City Site accommodation urgently needed!

I have been in contact with the accommodation services and have filled out more than one request form but still haven't received an offer and have nowhere to live! I need to be within walking distance of where my course is. The closest halls to where I'll be studying is Gill Street South so that is my preference! I could live in Byron or Gill Street North also.
If anyone knows anything about available rooms please let me know!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by BeccaHeigho
I have been in contact with the accommodation services and have filled out more than one request form but still haven't received an offer and have nowhere to live! For medical reasons I can't travel and need to be within walking distance of where my course is. The closest halls to where I'll be studying is Gill Street South so that is my preference! I could live in Byron or Gill Street North also.

Hi BeccaHeigho,

I would advise that you call the accommodation team on: 0115 848 2894 and I'm sure they will be able to help.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks,

Ellen
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I have a room available at the glasshouse, its in the heart of the city centre right by the nightlife and just a 5 minute walk from the campus,its shared with 5 other house mates at £95 a week and is alot nicer than uni halls! i need to sell this urgently, ive attached some pictures of what its like so please PM if youre interested!!!
Original post by BeccaHeigho
I have been in contact with the accommodation services and have filled out more than one request form but still haven't received an offer and have nowhere to live! I need to be within walking distance of where my course is. The closest halls to where I'll be studying is Gill Street South so that is my preference! I could live in Byron or Gill Street North also.

Hi Becca, I would like to offer you to take over my contract. It is an ensuite study bed room in Goldsmith Court in a flat of 4 persons (the other 3 are females), which is 5 mins walk away from NTU. It is newly renovated and is furnished, charged at 100 pounds per week, that include utilities with WIFI and broadband and content insurance. You will be sharing kitchen/diner as well as TV and a laundry room with your flatmates. It is well-equipped with CCTV and hence is very safe even at night. Do let me know if you or you have friends who are interested. Thank you. : )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending