The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Any DMU freshers want to become friends?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by minthumbugs
Pharmacy here! I'm living with family but I'm not from Leicester and I've had 2 gap years so I'm worried I'm going to stick out a bit 😁😁

Hey :smile: I cannot find any other pharmacy people on here or the facebook page lol. I also had a year out so I'm a little older but it doesn't matter, loads of people will be in the same boat.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by Student23478
Because we are the last year to get grants does this also mean we will be able to get it in pure following years of the course?

Yes, we get the grant for the duration of the course
Original post by YungGud
Hey :smile: I cannot find any other pharmacy people on here or the facebook page lol. I also had a year out so I'm a little older but it doesn't matter, loads of people will be in the same boat.

Yes I can't seem to find many people!? I'm sure our experience will come in handy :smile: are you moving to Leicester?
Reply 83
Original post by minthumbugs
Yes I can't seem to find many people!? I'm sure our experience will come in handy :smile: are you moving to Leicester?

I think I found 1 person and she didn't seem really friendly lol. Yeah I'm moving in either this weekend or the week after :smile:How about you?
Haven't found anyone on my course yet, anyone doing architectural technology first year??
Reply 85
Any engineers? I'm a local, so just going to live at home, doing Mechanical engineering
Reply 86
Original post by daved96
Any engineers? I'm a local, so just going to live at home, doing Mechanical engineering

Same here but year zero

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by priyankadcx
Heyy, I'm starting Pharmacy this year too :smile: I'm a year older too but I'm not staying at halls. I'm staying at this place called Upperton Road

Hellooooo im studying pharamacy too but staying in halls, you gonna be goingh freshers?
Yeah for sure :smile: what events are you planning to go to ?

Not too sure, i've got a wristband so il just go any tbh. You got any events in particular?
Original post by heyoka
Its pretty hard for me to post on fb im not brave enough haha anyone wana get to know each other before freshers starts or even do a meet up?

im doing animation and im at filbert village D block :biggrin:

Yo~ I saw your profile picture and by any chance are you gna join the demon anime society!? I love anime lol xD and haikyuu and Hinata omg! :biggrin:
Reply 90
Does anybody know how much it would cost for entry for each event roughly ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ILovePeaches
Same I haven't got a wristband either! And apparently they are going to be selling some more on the weekend next week or something like that but I'm not sure where to get them!

If you don't get the wrist band can you still go to all o the events despite being abit morev
Reply 92
Original post by Student23478
If you don't get the wrist band can you still go to all o the events despite being abit morev

You can't go to all the events but you can for some. Didn't you get a booklet through the post ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have no idea yet :frown: all the wristbands are sold out !

Quite a few people havent got wristbands. You can just pay to get into certain events. Well i guess i'll see you around in lectures anway :tongue:
Original post by ILovePeaches
I was wondering if you know how much it would be around to get into some of the events?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Uhm not sure but i would take a guess it would be £10-£15
Heyy, I'm starting Pharmacy this year too :smile: I'm a year older too but I'm not staying at halls. I'm staying at this place called Upperton Road

Oh cool, look forward to meeting you! I'm near scraptoft so quite far! Are you close to the uni? :smile:
Original post by YungGud
I think I found 1 person and she didn't seem really friendly lol. Yeah I'm moving in either this weekend or the week after :smile:How about you?

I'm moving some stuff down tomorrow but I still have a couple of days left at work so officially next weekend! ☺️ Have you had a look at the induction timetable yet?
heya :smile: yeah it's like a 10 minute walk apparently but I guess I'll find out when I move in.. when do you move in?

That's a good distance! ☺️ Next weekend but I still feel like there's so much stuff to sort out before I do! 😁 Are you moving soon?
Reply 98
Original post by Pelly360
Yo~ I saw your profile picture and by any chance are you gna join the demon anime society!? I love anime lol xD and haikyuu and Hinata omg! :biggrin:

yup yup i definitely am! also im pretty sure we've talked on tsr before just a few months ago? :excited:i dunno maybe i remembered wrong XD ahh im glad i found someone that likes haikyuu! cant wait till season 2 :bunny: honestly oct 4th couldnt come any sooner haha!
Original post by heyoka
yup yup i definitely am! also im pretty sure we've talked on tsr before just a few months ago? :excited:i dunno maybe i remembered wrong XD ahh im glad i found someone that likes haikyuu! cant wait till season 2 :bunny: honestly oct 4th couldnt come any sooner haha!

Haha I honestly don't remember xD yeah same here! Really looking forward to it! I'm a huge fan of sports anime :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending