The Student Room Group

Help?

So it's GCSE results days tomorrow, I have a strong feeling i will fail Maths, But my college said i can retake in November on top of me doing my a levels, So I am prepared for that. I want to do Law at Univeristy, the three a levels I am thinking that would be good for Law is English Lit, Goverment & Politics and Philosophy&Ethics, will these get me to a good university? many people say I need History?
Original post by KayahR
So it's GCSE results days tomorrow, I have a strong feeling i will fail Maths, But my college said i can retake in November on top of me doing my a levels, So I am prepared for that. I want to do Law at Univeristy, the three a levels I am thinking that would be good for Law is English Lit, Goverment & Politics and Philosophy&Ethics, will these get me to a good university? many people say I need History?

Government and politics is perceived by some as soft and philosophy could be too depending on the board.

Lots of Law undergraduates have combos like English, History, Economics or a language.

But I didn't take Law so I could be wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest