The Student Room Group

Calling all girls and guys - mens jewellery!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophieSmall
Oh piss off. I'll decide who I date for reasons I choose. This particular reason is I find showing off wealth just to show off unattractive and a turn off quality. You can wear branded stuff without showing off, but those rings? Blatantly trying to say "look my rings are designer, they even say so in plain sight. I'm soooo rich". Reads as pathetic.

Hardly, maybe he just likes the brand/ring....... he probably wouldnt give a toss what you think if he's earning enough to buy these rings anyway. You can decide who you want to date but this particular reason definitely shows how shallow you are

brb not getting a lambo in case girls think its showing off
brb not getting a large house for same reason
brb not getting a michael kors bag cos MK is displayed too prominently and im worried a guy would dump me for it

lol leave it yeah???
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Hardly, maybe he just likes the brand/ring....... he probably wouldnt give a toss what you think if he's earning enough to buy these rings anyway. You can decide who you want to date but this particular reason definitely shows how shallow you are

brb not getting a lambo in case girls think its showing off
brb not getting a large house for same reason
brb not getting a michael kors bag cos MK is displayed too prominently and im worried a guy would dump me for it

lol leave it yeah???

Yeah sure, he just so happens to like the two rings that very clearly state brand names on them right for the world to see.

It's the opposite of shallow, I don't want to date someone who cares so much about status, wealth, ego or material possession. I want to date someone because we share the same values, because we get along and he makes me laugh. The kind of guy who buys those kind of rings? We definitely do not share the same values.

Now please, spare me your ramblings.
Yeah sure, he just so happens to like the two rings that very clearly state brand names on them right for the world to see.

It's the opposite of shallow, I don't want to date someone who cares so much about status, wealth, ego or material possession. I want to date someone because we share the same values, because we get along and he makes me laugh. The kind of guy who buys those kind of rings? We definitely do not share the same values.

Now please, spare me your ramblings.

Yeah because the general public go round inspecting other peoples fingers, good one. Inb4 you go out wearing Ray Bans and a Marc Jacobs bag...

No... it's actually the definition of being shallow. Right and you base that on what kind of rings he wears? Logic points for you :smile:.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Yeah because the general public go round inspecting other peoples fingers, good one. Inb4 you go out wearing Ray Bans and a Marc Jacobs bag...

No... it's actually the definition of being shallow. Right and you base that on what kind of rings he wears? Logic points for you :smile:.

You clearly have not understand anything that has been said to you, so I see no point to continue this conversation and waste my time further.
You clearly have not understand anything that has been said to you, so I see no point to continue this conversation and waste my time further.

cool, nice cop out.
i own a lot of rings but none of them are designer as i had a bespoke commissions made that was a platinum signet ring and i also own a pair of american sports rings

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending