The Student Room Group

Will I get into University?

I've just completed my AS levels and received my results I got BCC and desperately want to go to Heriot Watt University which is BBB. (For Psychology) My teachers will target me the grade up in all my subjects and I was very close to an A. Is it worth applying or won't they bother with my application?
Definately apply, I got CDDDE when i was at AS and applied to a uni which wanted BBB and got a Conditional offer dw you'll be fine
Reply 2
Original post by sarahviiee
Definately apply, I got CDDDE when i was at AS and applied to a uni which wanted BBB and got a Conditional offer dw you'll be fine

Thank you!! So is it possible to improve your grade from AS? 😊
Original post by XTORYZ
Thank you!! So is it possible to improve your grade from AS? 😊

Yeahh !! I got ABCD at A2 not amazingly well but it still got me into Kent. I had to resit some of the units though and that really helped boost some of my grades. You'll do a lot better than me though lol, your AS grades aren't bad at all 😊
Original post by XTORYZ
I've just completed my AS levels and received my results I got BCC and desperately want to go to Heriot Watt University which is BBB. (For Psychology) My teachers will target me the grade up in all my subjects and I was very close to an A. Is it worth applying or won't they bother with my application?

Definitely apply still. Your grades are brilliant and remember that your A2 grades have a higher weight to your final GCE grades.

You will just need to achieve B's in your currently C level AS to get an overall BBB. Your teachers will give you the BBB predicted grades for Heriot :smile:

You'll smash those A2 exams!

Good Luck!
- Kath :smile:.

Quick Reply