The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

St. George's Accommodation

Hey! I was allocated to St. George's accommodation, wondering if any one else has? Let me know! :smile:
Original post by rhondss
Hey! I was allocated to St. George's accommodation, wondering if any one else has? Let me know! :smile:

I have :smile:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Aaahhh yeahh! Finally found someone who's got the same accommodation! :smile: what subject are you going to study? :smile:
I'm doing biomedical sciences 😊 what about you?
Also have you received an information pack. I haven't but I was wondering if anyone has yet?
Reply 4
Original post by Ellie_S97
I'm doing biomedical sciences 😊 what about you?
Also have you received an information pack. I haven't but I was wondering if anyone has yet?

Nope I haven't received one >< and your subject sounds prrrrrooo!
Original post by rhondss
Nope I haven't received one >< and your subject sounds prrrrrooo!

Oh okay maybe they'll send it closer to the time thanks 😊
If you're looking for information about st George's join the official facebook page :smile: you'll be able to meet others who will be living there next year too. There's a link to it on the rusu website (go to student activities, then jcr, then stgeorges)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lauren___e
If you're looking for information about st George's join the official facebook page :smile: you'll be able to meet others who will be living there next year too. There's a link to it on the rusu website (go to student activities, then jcr, then stgeorges)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh sweet i've joined it now thanks for your help☺
Reply 8
Original post by Lauren___e

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm on the pageee! :biggrin: thank youuu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending