The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Accommodation

Hey, I'm hoping to find some flatmates! I'm in Turing block J 4

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I just got an offer for Keynes S-block!
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey! I just received an offer for Turing J 6. I haven't accepted it yet but will do imminently. What will you be studying at Kent? :smile:
Reply 3
That's great! I'm studying English and American Literature, you?
Reply 4
Original post by fanton.nikola
Hi, I just got an offer for Keynes S-block!

Hey, nice to meet you, same block as me.
Tyler Court B Flat 7 :smile:
Reply 6
Sweet, I'll be doing computer science. I'm really looking forward to staying in Turing, the rooms look nice. I know of two other computer science students who will be with us in Turing houses, not sure which block but they're all fairly close. Expecting some more of them also. Have you chatted to many others on your course or coming to Turing yet?
Reply 7
That sounds interesting! I don't know of anyone else in Turing or doing my course yet so it is nice to speak to you! How did you find the people on your course?
Reply 8
I joined a Facebook group for my course after applying. I started chatting to a few people I found on the group page on results day and we set up a group chat. We've just been slowly adding anyone who's managed to find us since and we talk about all sorts. If you're on Facebook there should be an official group page for your course - that helps you find some literal friends <-- poor pun, apologies. :tongue:
Reply 9
We won't be flatmates, but at least on the same block! Turing J8 :smile:
Reply 10
Yay! What are you studying?
I'm in Turing College H 4 studing politics and international relations with a language
Reply 12
Anyone Keynes R block?
Reply 13
Im in Turing block B doing English and American Lit :smile:
Reply 14
Awesome! I can't wait to start the course !!
Reply 15
Is anyone buying a Kpass for freshers at all? If so, gold or silver?
Reply 16
whats a Kpass? (should probably know this :/)
Reply 17
Basically gets you money off for freshers' week events so Kpass silver gets you in a couple for free and the rest half price and gold gets you free entry to all as well as free entry to a couple events later in the year, but gold is £120 so think I'd go for silver which is £35
Reply 18
Gold seems a bit too much imo probably silver tbh
Reply 19
Yeah if you go on the Kent uni freshers Facebook page they have a link to read more about them and buy them 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending