The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel 1MAOH MATHS LINEAR GRADES 2015

Hey, so I am just wondering about the grades for this, on the Edexcel website it says 155 for an A* but it only says 58 points on my results for that and that's it. It is an A* but I' am just hoping if anyone could tell me how many marks that would be because I really want to know. Thanks:wink:)
That would be the points for the grade, an A* is 58, an A 52, a B 46 and so on. It is not the actual marks you got on the exam, just the amount of UKAS points you got for the grade you achieved. If you want to know the marks, find out the UMS and use a conversion table :smile:
Original post by coconut64
Hey, so I am just wondering about the grades for this, on the Edexcel website it says 155 for an A* but it only says 58 points on my results for that and that's it. It is an A* but I' am just hoping if anyone could tell me how many marks that would be because I really want to know. Thanks:wink:)

You can only get your actual raw mark from your teacher, your exams officer or from edexcel resultsplus if you have online access to your results.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending