The Student Room Group

Remark / Getting Paper Back (AQA and WJEC)

Hello,

First of all, on my AQA additional science I got 359 UMS which is an A. 360 is an A*, im going to pay for a remark of both of my papers, what do you think the chance is of my grade going up? Is 1 mark likely to be found?

Second is the more important remark. I was expecting at least an A on my English Language however I got a B. On the writing paper I thought I had got at least and A but I got 18/40 which is the lowest C possible. In order for me to get an A overall I need 3 more marks on that paper so I am getting it remarked. The question is, with exam board WJEC, what is the cost to both pay for a remark and pay to see my paper?

Also, is it possible to see the paper before getting the remark? I didnt think it was possible but on the WJEC website it made it appear as if it is possible.

Thank you,
James

EDIT: Another question, if anyone can help, what is the cost from WJEC just to get a marked paper back? Im happy with the grade for this one, I just want to see the paper. Thanks
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
A similar thing has happened to me. I got all A*'s in my English language course work so o was expecting at least an A overall, but I got an E in my writing paper which is very weird so it averaged as a B. A few of my friends have had the same problem so I think it might be an error on the exam boards behalf.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending