The Student Room Group

Need and advice through clearing

Hi

My problem is I didn't meet the requirements for my firm choice which I decided to go to clearing process. I already phoned my firm choice to cancel my application for clearing. The admission told me that they will process it for 2 hours long. However, my UCAS track still haven't updated yet.

I already chose a university but, I couldn't phone them yet because I haven't got clearing number. I'm worrying about running out of spot.

What should I do? Is it okay to phone the university right now to secure a spot without clearing number?

Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Original post by robmerc03
Hi

My problem is I didn't meet the requirements for my firm choice which I decided to go to clearing process. I already phoned my firm choice to cancel my application for clearing. The admission told me that they will process it for 2 hours long. However, my UCAS track still haven't updated yet.

I already chose a university but, I couldn't phone them yet because I haven't got clearing number. I'm worrying about running out of spot.

What should I do? Is it okay to phone the university right now to secure a spot without clearing number?

Thanks in advance!
You need to phone your Clearing university ASAP - you should not enter them as a choice until you are asked to do so. They may be willing to talk to you when you don't have a Clearing number, but in any case you need to know if they still have spaces (the online lists may be out of date).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending