How attractive is this person?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TastyPinkHair

8. :colone:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
8. :colone:

Why 8? :biggrin:
Original post by alexanderdunne
I'm mixed on how I feel about this thread but w/e I'm intrigued.

http://postimg.org/image/np49mhzvp/
http://postimg.org/image/d5orx625b/
http://postimg.org/image/hsutyxpi7/ - This photo was edited the hell out of because of the elephant knee featuring on my forehead.
http://postimg.org/image/ud0v93jdx/
http://postimg.org/image/esthik99h/

My friends say I'm an expert selfie taker cuz I make myself look completely different than I do in person lmao oh god im my own catfish.

Could I just say... wow!?
Which two of the guys are you talking about? :smile: And yeah, I think that some have high-strung ideals when it comes to appearance; some only want the "best of the best" and therefore would reject everyone else, even if they are better than average-looking. I could not help but feel sorry for those who had to cope in this situation... it breaks my heart...

Cba to look back, you posted 3 guys so just not the one with longer hair looking up and to the side a bit with the whole school massacre vibe.
I don't feel sorry for them exactly, with every single one you have posted there are VERY easy ways they could make themselves look MUCH more attractive, like doing something with their hair, wearing more flattering clothes working out etc. If you try you can improve your appearance a lot.
Anyway those who only go for 10/10 are in the minority and they're the ones who end up lonely unless they luck out and find a 10/10 that will actually date them. Normally people like that will aim for the 10/10, fail, get lonely and desperate and lower their standards.
What did you type into Google images to find these people?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oscar.
What did you type into Google images to find these people?

Posted from TSR Mobile
cant remember :/
cant remember :/

Did you really search these people or are they like random people off your Facebook friends list?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What a scary expression
No I did not! They are all people and are not ugly!

No, they are not ugly in your opinion. Anyway, just being a person does not suddenly mean that you are not ugly, that's ridiculous. Yes, most of them are quite ugly in my opinion.
Original post by Oscar.
Did you really search these people or are they like random people off your Facebook friends list?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did!
Original post by Pomum96
What a scary expression

Original post by leinad2012
Cba to look back, you posted 3 guys so just not the one with longer hair looking up and to the side a bit with the whole school massacre vibe.
I don't feel sorry for them exactly, with every single one you have posted there are VERY easy ways they could make themselves look MUCH more attractive, like doing something with their hair, wearing more flattering clothes working out etc. If you try you can improve your appearance a lot.
Anyway those who only go for 10/10 are in the minority and they're the ones who end up lonely unless they luck out and find a 10/10 that will actually date them. Normally people like that will aim for the 10/10, fail, get lonely and desperate and lower their standards.

School massacre? He looks harmless!! :redface:
---
I do agree that some people would only want to date/marry the people who "score a 10/10"... and will eventually be really lonely... I think they set their standards too high; they must remember that most of the world isn't exactly made up of many "10/10" people
School massacre? He looks harmless!! :redface:
---
I do agree that some people would only want to date/marry the people who "score a 10/10"... and will eventually be really lonely... I think they set their standards too high; they must remember that most of the world isn't exactly made up of many "10/10" people

Most people will subconsciously give themselves a rating and it is human nature to want to do better than your rating. No one thinks "I'm a 8/10 person but I'd happily settle for a 4/10" people think "I'm an average looking guy so I'll try to be with a good looking girl and then I'll have done well". For an average looking person to end up with an average looking partner is to " get par " as it were, everyone wants to do better than they think they are.

Of course different people five people different ratings and personality comes into it too, I might view myself as a 6/10 but some girl might think I'm an 8/10. I don't think people think about it as simply as that but it's a basis to it

Now, you know damn well that she is ugly af.

0/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quaggie
Now, you know damn well that she is ugly af.

0/10

Posted from TSR Mobile

:O!!!!!

what about the others
Original post by leinad2012
Most people will subconsciously give themselves a rating and it is human nature to want to do better than your rating. No one thinks "I'm a 8/10 person but I'd happily settle for a 4/10" people think "I'm an average looking guy so I'll try to be with a good looking girl and then I'll have done well". For an average looking person to end up with an average looking partner is to " get par " as it were, everyone wants to do better than they think they are.

Of course different people five people different ratings and personality comes into it too, I might view myself as a 6/10 but some girl might think I'm an 8/10. I don't think people think about it as simply as that but it's a basis to it

oki doki!!!

what about the guy I just posted?
????

Quick Reply

Latest