The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

University of Exeter Medical Sciences: Potential Applicants 2016 Entry

Hey Guys,

Just wondering how many people hope to apply for the Medical Sciences course this year? I went to the open day and found both the Medicine and Medical Sciences lectures really interesting, so I'm applying for both courses :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 1
I'm applying for both too!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by Lista
I'm applying for both too!

Hey, I'm applying for the medical sciences course now.... My ukcat was dog so yesh :ahee::ahee:
Reply 3
Ahh, are you still applying for Medicine elsewhere? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Lista
Ahh, are you still applying for Medicine elsewhere? :smile:

Southampton, but for the foundation year and Keele probably
Hi!

Any Exeter Medical Science Offer Holders, join the official page on Facebook!Search: 'Exeter Medical Sciences Offer Holders 2016-17'

Join to meet other offer holders, the society committee, and ask any questions about the course or the university!
Hi, I'm wondering about access to the medicine course after the 1st year, could any current Medical Sciences or Medicine students shine light on how competitive the process is and the requirements etc.? Is it advisable to do the Medical Sciences course with the only the aim of transferring to medicine or applying to medicine as a graduate? Also wondering what current students actually think of the course. Thanks in advance! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending