The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Is anyone else going to be living at Liberty Quays Medway in September?

I'm doing business management at Medway and from looking through the Kent forums it seems like a lot of people are located at Canterbury. So is anyone going to be living at Liberty Quays?

Scroll to see replies

Of course people will be staying there. :smile:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
I will be :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Partyology94
I will be :smile:

Sweet what you studying? 😊
I'll be studying sports therapy mate :smile:

They should be plenty of people at the Medway Campus I should hope!

Have you checked out any of the Fresher events yet?
I'm at medway
Reply 6
I'll be studying sports therapy mate :smile:

They should be plenty of people at the Medway Campus I should hope!

Have you checked out any of the Fresher events yet?

Ohh nice mate! ,I'm doing business management, yeah I really hope so I hope there's some dorm welcoming parties?

No I've not really seen any events for freshers week at Medway how about you?
Reply 7
Original post by Sleeves182
I'm at medway

Nice what you studying?
Business management :smile:
Reply 9
Business management :smile:

Same! ,have you joined the Medway Facebook group?
Original post by Keddy28
Ohh nice mate! ,I'm doing business management, yeah I really hope so I hope there's some dorm welcoming parties?

No I've not really seen any events for freshers week at Medway how about you?

That's awesome, congrats on coming to Kent!

I think everyone will get to know each other pretty quickly, especially after a few bevvies!

I'm still not sure what exactly the deal is with freshers but at least it seems I'm not the only one! As far as I know I think we can hit any event whether it's Canterbury or Medway but ideally it would be cool to hit freshers with the flat mates + meet some other peeps as well :smile:

I saw you can pay £120 (or something) which means you can go to all events throughout freshers for free and get a discount for other events throughout the year. You can check it out on that link I found. I'm gonna take a better look and if it works out cheaper then might as well I suppose
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Keddy28
Same! ,have you joined the Medway Facebook group?

No not yet mate, could you send me a link?
Reply 12
That's awesome, congrats on coming to Kent!I think everyone will get to know each other pretty quickly, especially after a few bevvies!I'm still not sure what exactly the deal is with freshers but at least it seems I'm not the only one! As far as I know I think we can hit any event whether it's Canterbury or Medway but ideally it would be cool to hit freshers with the flat mates + meet some other peeps as well I saw you can pay £120 (or something) which means you can go to all events throughout freshers for free and get a discount for other events throughout the year. You can check it out on that link I found. I'm gonna take a better look and if it works out cheaper then might as well I suppose

Cheers mate, congrats to you too

Yeah for sure alcohol is the best way to bond with strangers I know that from experience 😂Yeah it's a bit odd Medway it seems as if most things are happening in Canterbury, but I reckon once everyone moves in and gets to know each other a bit people can just plan to go down to Canterbury together.

Yeah I saw that but I'm a bit reluctant to buy that just yet incase like your flat mates haven't/ aren't interested and you'd have to go there by yourself 😁 wanna see what they're like first but on the Liberty questionnaire I put I like going out and stuff so hopefullywe get similar flat mates.

Have you joined the Medway Facebook page?
Reply 13
No not yet mate, could you send me a link?

Yeah 2 minutes let me just find the link, you should defo join I think there's like 90 odd people in the group that are goin Medway and you're likely to get better info and have your questions answered unlike on here where it's mostly Canterbury orientated, plus I think there's quite a couple of people on there that said they're doing business management too
Hiiii, I'll be living at Liberty Quays in Medway - I'm studying Sports Therapy!
Original post by GeorginaDean
Hiiii, I'll be living at Liberty Quays in Medway - I'm studying Sports Therapy!

Heyy nice! maybe i'll see you around :smile:
Heyy nice! maybe i'll see you around :smile:

Hopefully! I'm so excited!
Reply 19
Original post by GeorginaDean
Hopefully! I'm so excited!

Same, have you sorted your accommodation out yet?

Quick Reply

Latest